Why We Do What We DoWelcome to Ohana Home Health. We consider it a great honor to be invited into a family to care for your loved one.
Our team of therapists and health professionals dedicate themselves to providing our Island Ohana an exceptional, cost effective, family-focused approach to healing the medically complex patient.
Our goal is to meet the patient’s medical needs in the nurturing environment of their home and minimize the impact of their condition on the family, while respecting the role of the family in the care of the patient.We provide comprehensive, intermittent, skilled nursing and rehabilitation for the home-bound patient. Our therapists bring not only their years of expertise, but also, a deep sensitivity and compassion for healing our island community.
The genesis of our small company began nearly four years ago when founder, Suzie Woolway, recognized the need for an agency that could provide comprehensive therapeutic in-home care. Read Suzie’s story.
Quality Home Health Care for the People of Kauai
We are a Hawaii State licensed and fully accredited home health agency, providing comprehensive intermittent skilled nursing care and rehabilitation services for the home bound patient. Our goal is to continue improving care in accordance with the CMS 5-Star Quality Rating system. A graph of our progress will be posted soon. We are very proud of what we do and to be a part of Kauai’s healing community.
We are a member of the Kauai Chamber of Commerce.
We accept all insurance carriers.
- Flavorful beverage recipes for keeping your elder hydrated
- What is the difference between Personal Care vs. Home Health Agencies
- Parkinson’s Support Group information available
- Kauai’s very own Brain Injury Group support group: Think B.I.G.
- KORE beach day is once a month. Visit their site for dates
- Bingo anyone? Visit our Resource Playground.
- Kauai Parks and Recreation has a page with a comprehensive calendar of classes offered at all the Community Senior Centers. How convenient.
Our Ohana Home Health team