Join Our TeamFirst, meet our team of health professionals in our small family-run business and then learn what kinds of positions exist at Ohana Home Health.
Positions available now: January 2018
Hawaii State Licensed Physical Therapist
Experience in home health definitely a plus.
Full job description
Responsibilities include: assess and provide PT therapy services to home bound patients; work collaboratively with a team of rehabilitative professionals to include skilled RN, PT, OT, ST and CNA to build a strong Plan of Care to get our patients to their highest level of functioning; provide training, encouragement and support to family members
Works under the supervision of the Clinical Manager; provides direct patient care within a patient’s home; provides quality and delivery of home health care services; assists in home health care services that reflect the home health care agency philosophy and standards of home health physical therapy care.
• Minimum requirements of 2 years working as a licensed physical therapist
• Hawaii State License required
• Shall have 2 years-full-time experience in home health care in an institutional setting, such as a hospital or nursing home,
• Evidence of maturity and ability to deal effectively with job demands
• Good verbal and written communications skills required
• Participates in professional meetings when directed
• Shall have a criminal history check conducted prior to being offered permanent employment with this agency
• Is able to work independently.
Able to effectively perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
Able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, lift and reach freely.
Has transportation to travel to assignments.
Has current driver’s license and car insurance.
Maintains annual TB test, CPR certification and other required documents and submits them to HR.