Join Our TeamFirst, meet our team of health professionals in our small family-run business and then learn what kinds of positions exist at Ohana Home Health.
Positions available now: August 2018
Hawaii State Licensed PHYSICAL THERAPIST
Experience in home health definitely a plus.
Responsibilities include: assess and provide PT therapy services to home bound patients; work collaboratively with a team of rehabilitative professionals to include skilled RN, PT, OT, ST and CNA to build a strong Plan of Care to get our patients to their highest level of functioning; provide training, encouragement and support to family members
Works under the supervision of the Clinical Manager; provides direct patient care within a patient’s home; provides quality and delivery of home health care services; assists in home health care services that reflect the home health care agency philosophy and standards of home health physical therapy care.
• Minimum requirements of 2 years working as a licensed physical therapist
• Hawaii State License required
• Shall have 2 years-full-time experience in home health care in an institutional setting, such as a hospital or nursing home,
• Evidence of maturity and ability to deal effectively with job demands
• Good verbal and written communications skills required
• Participates in professional meetings when directed
• Shall have a criminal history check conducted prior to being offered permanent employment with this agency
• Is able to work independently.
• Able to effectively perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
• Able to stand, bend, stoop, kneel, lift and reach freely.
• Has transportation to travel to assignments.
• Has current driver’s license and car insurance.
Maintains annual TB test, CPR certification and other required documents and submits them to HR.