Our Resource Playground is a place where you can learn, laugh and grow.
Take a look at both pages for a bit of inspiration.
Whether you are in the process of healing or you are the caregiver, this transition toward healing is a rigorous path. We want to support you in any way we can and consider affirmations a helpful tool. Author Louise Hay is credited for our list.
It is emotionally taxing on everyone involved in the healing process. By inviting a positive thought into what may be a wounded and confused state is one way to interrupt the voices of fear that can dominate daily thoughts.
Post just one or two on the foot of your bed or in a place easily seen daily. You are strong, generous and most importantly, loved. Your wellness matters to us here at Ohana Home Health.
- I trust the process of life.
- All I need is taken care of. I am safe.
- Today I embrace change.
- I am supported by the love and abundance of the universe.
- My life is filled with wonderful people who bring me gifts of joy and happiness.
- Today I see joy wherever I look.
- I am accepting myself more each day.
- Each day I am becoming more self confident.
- Everyday in every way I am loving myself more and more.
- Each cell of my body radiates health.
- It is safe to see other viewpoints.
- I am growing stronger everyday.
- Each day I am becoming healthier and fitter.
- Today, every cell of my body radiates health.
- I am becoming fitter each day.
- Every day in every way I am becoming more peaceful.
- Today I am whole and complete.
- Today I am full of energy.
- Every cell in my body vibrates at the frequency of perfect health.
- I relax and let my body heal itself.